Monday, April 12, 2010

"The hard part isn't making the decision, it's living with it." Law Abiding Citizen

Posted by: Sabah



Image from: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NuOFzsO_7EI/S8KZg0kE0kI/AAAAA
AAAAAU/fukg8tbxpkM/s1600/law_abiding_citizen.jpg


Law abiding citizen, starring Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler, is as the title puts it about a ‘Law Abiding Citizen’, who out of frustration with the ‘system’ takes justice into his own hands after, he is inflicted with injustice. The movie starts of with the murder of his family and goes on with Clyde (Butler) who sets to avenge their deaths. He is an intelligent man, who out smarts the ‘system’ on a number of occasions. I will leave the how for you to see, wouldn’t want to spoil the movie.
This thriller Law abiding citizen was a little too graphic for my liking, I remember telling my sister during one of the bloody graphic scenes in the movie “let’s go watch the tooth fairy, in cinema 5”, so you can imagine how graphic some of the scenes of this movie are.

Walking out at the end of the movie will make you think 'wow what a movie' and I rate this a 7.5 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on the ‘wow what a movie’. I really liked it, and as for the too graphic thing – in my opinion it was pretty good and if it had a little more it would have added a little ‘umph’ to it , all in all I really liked it and your rating of 7.5 I think I can push it to a 8.5.
    I will be looking out for more of your reviews; we seem to have similar tastes.

    ReplyDelete